At AWT Accountants we minimise our clients’ business and personal tax exposures by legitimate planning and by being aware of the changing taxation requirements, developing ideas and solutions capable of being implemented into each client’s business structure.
Our services for business include the following:
Business Start up
Advice on and implementation of tax effective structures for asset protection and tax minimisation.
- Assist in the decision of the most suitable structure for your business
- Prepare business plans, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Work with your solicitor to draft appropriate business agreements
- Work with your bank to set up the appropriate bank accounts
- Complete registration procedures with ASIC
- Prepare and lodge TFN and ABN registrations
- Business and Trade Name Registrations
Xero, MYOB and Reckon/QuickBooks Set up and Advice
Assist with setting up of a recording system appropriate to your business and for complying with statutory requirements.
Learn more about these Accounting Software Packages.
Company Secretarial Services
Assist with managing clients Company’s and Trust’s statutory obligations.
- Statutory Registers Maintenance
- Directors/shareholders changes
- Preparation of resolutions, notices, minutes, letters and declarations.
- Providing a Registered Office for the company for servicing of legal documents and ASIC correspondence
- Lodgment of forms with ASIC for compliance purposes
Assist clients to focus on growing their business in the most efficient manner.
Analysis of Financial and Management Reports
Provide clients with information which will allow them to make smarter business decisions.
Succession and Estate Planning
Review current situations and advice on the future.
Buying & Selling a Business
Analyse opportunities and risks, and ensure clients maximise their benefits.